Friday, December 12, 2008

happy friday

Yay, it's friday....weekend at last!

At first I felt really moody this evening without any reason. Then I realized 'hey wake up, it's friday, it's weekend, don't be grumpy!' So to give my day a happy end, I'll make this 'happy friday': to remind myself of all the little happy things that happened this week. I think you need to do that once in a while, just think of the little things!

♥ I found the perfect pair of bright blue boots
♥ My first sale, it still makes me smile :)
♥ There's more money on my bank account than I thought
♥ Tomorrow I'm going to buy a christmas tree!

I'm already so excited about this tree, because I've never had my own. This year I finally decided to have one. I'm going to use these cute christmas angels: Now I'm off to read a magazine and drink a hot cup of milky coffee with a blanket wrapped around me! Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. wheee!! A tree!! I just finished the last touches to mine! Have a great wknd! Congrats on the 1st sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first sale! Hope your weekend was a good one!

    ReplyDelete