Monday, January 5, 2009

how to start your first day at work

My first day at work after the holidays started really bad: I fell with my bike (second time in less than two months, stupid me!) and ended up with a painful scraped knee :( But I quickly forgot about it when I noticed I was featured on Tizzalicious' blog as cute craftster of the week. So sweet! I always enjoy reading her blog, so this was a great surprise. You should take a look at her shop too, she makes the cutest things!

And a result I sold three little memo boards! Yay, this really is a good start of the year :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you fell from your bike! But so happy for you for your sales. Just keep going, your creations are ubercute, people just have to discover them!
    (had ik al gelukkig nieuwjaar gewenst?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, that sucks about your bike :(

    I'm glad you liked my feature and sold something as a result! :D

    ReplyDelete