Saturday, June 27, 2009

weekly happy stats

This week one BIG thing happened:

The last months I was waiting anxiously to hear news about my position, but no one seemed to know anything, so I didn't expect to hear news before the summer. This week my boss told me suddenly that I could stay...! It means I can keep a job I really like with nice colleagues, I don't have to worry about getting new work and also shows my boss has confidence in me which is always nice to know of course! Yay yay yay yay :D What a great start of the summer, couldn't be better ♥

an edit for all the curious people: I work in a library :)

3 comments:

  1. That IS a big thing! Congratulations. Now I'm very curious what kind of job :) (But that's maybe to much info)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GEWELDIG!!!!!!!!!!! Fijn dat je blijft!

    Eef

    ReplyDelete