Tuesday, August 18, 2009

craftparking

Last sunday I attended Craftparking : a craft fair in Maastricht, the south of the Netherlands. At first I thought it wasn't going to be busy, because of the location, but I was totally wrong. It started really good: lots of people, nice comments, I almost ran out of business cards and sold quite some products as well. Although I already spent my profit on etsy today :) In the end it was pretty quiet, but I was tired so I didn't mind.

There were a lot of Etsy people and the organisation put us all together :) It's always so strange to see people you 'know' from the internet in real life. Sometimes someone looks just as you expected, sometimes it's totally different! I only made one stupid picture of my table, but on Artminds blog you'll find a whole selection.

Oh and I ate carrot cake in Maastricht too....yumm!

8 comments:

  1. Your table looks great! Too bad I didn't have much time to take a closer look! Hopefully next time!
    And that carrot cake looks divine! Nomnom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds so nice, I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had a table and it was a great day! very busy and lovely customers! Nice to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had the cutest table too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous looking table, I am a little jealous of you all having met!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only second what Inger just said :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maartje ! I missed you in Maastricht ! How is it possible ? Sorry for not meeting you there. But it was fun, don't you think ?
    Kisses from P8

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! how exiting love your pretty table :) I wish i had the money to meet you ^_^

    ReplyDelete