Thursday, November 26, 2009

yay for homework?!

My decision to go to a graphic design class was a good one! I'm learning a lot and even enjoying my homework... well, most of the time that is :) The photoshop part has just ended, but I'm still struggling to visualize exactly what's in my head. And since I'm such a perfectionist this is sometimes really annoying! It's all about practice, practice and even some more practice. So guess what I'll be doing these days?

It's a Dutch saying,
and I don't believe there's a proper English translation.

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you do the fall of the letters. All the best for your class, and I must say it is a good move to have that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat lijkt me dat heerlijk om te volgen! Doe je een complete opleiding of is het een cursus? (ik wordt nu wel heel nieuwsgierig...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best luck with your classes! I love what you´ve done here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi,

    Ontdekte net je blog... Leuk om lezen! Het schriftje waar je dingen online inschrijft met die hartjes vooraan vind ik zo super, gebruik je er een programmatje voor ofzo?
    Ik vraag me ook af hoe je cursus heet?

    groetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liesbet: dat lijntjespapier heb ik in photoshop gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete